Monday, August 14, 2006

A Day of Firsts!
  • We are official aliens in Taiwan. We received our A.R.C. (Alien Resident Certificate).
  • Opened our postal account. In Taiwan, the post office is the place where we have our bank account. We even get an ATM card for this account. Very cool aye!
  • Caleb ate noodles bought at the morning market.
  • A short devotional at school to start the day.
  • Susan and Matt teach the same class.
  • First day of school for everyone

"Painful, exciting, and nervous. The dodgeball we played was sixth grade and up. It made the game rather interesting. Food for lunch was kind of weird." - Caleb

"It was fun and exciting meeting new people. I really liked P.E." - Josh

"I liked recess. This little kid and we were doing the Chinese cutting. I liked P.E. I liked the food for lunch." - Jake

"It was fun. My teacher is really nice. I had lots of fun. The kids are really nice. There are only two Americas in the class. I love art." - Rachel

1 comment:

Matt, Susan, Caleb, Rachel, Jacob, Joshua said...

You are more than welcome to join us boys. Just start praying now for that opportunity. Caleb, Jake, and Josh just came in with their flashlights looking for lizards and geckoes. They found one lizard and five geckoes. If you want, you can be an alien looking for these creatures also. ;)