A wonderful couple in our apartment asked us out for dinner tonight. Very cool! It was needed break without the kids. Regan and Holly are from Canada and great people. It is weird however how similar Regan and I are. I mean a lot!! I thought I was the only one God made with my model. Anyway, here are a few pictures of this evening. Oh, the food was awesome!!!! Susan even liked it.
Please pray that God gives us strength over the next several days. Tomorrow concludes the second week of school, and we are all getting tired. Friday is also "Meet the Teacher Night" at Morrison. I am nervously preparing to meet my student's parents, many don't speak English or it is broken. Thank you!
Susan will fill in the gaps tomorrow about today, your evening. Thanks for your support.




1 comment:
I love your site, Stranges! What a blessing to have people to help unload your stuff and arrange for dinner. I am happy you have your things...I know what a difference that makes. I am teary eyed as I rejoice with you, I know there are still struggles. Part of the reason I am emotional is we are expecting again...I am not sure if you have heard. In March we will be a six-some like you!
Janette Miller
Post a Comment